About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Mother, a mentor, a business owner, an employee. I am a person I have a busy life and would like to help others deal with their busy lives.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

That Funny Feeling

So I forgot to bring my meds with me on vacation so it has been 3 days with out them. I had planned to phase them out any way but this was a little faster than I had planned. I am having the foggy feeling from the withdrawal. It is not as bad as I thought it would be but it is still uncomfortable. I figure that by the time I got back home it should be over with. I am still working on the site so It is a work in progress. It is not completely the way I want it yet but it is getting there. I hope that as it grows you will enjoy visiting and the benefits it offers. Please feel free to offer advice or ask any questions as I continue this new journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment