About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Mother, a mentor, a business owner, an employee. I am a person I have a busy life and would like to help others deal with their busy lives.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

New Look

So today I got a new hair cut.  Nice and short for this hot weather.  My Dad paid for it at the local hair salon up here.  It is different than I thought it would be but it is still nice.  It is different from what I normally get done.  I think next time I might go shorter in the back.  It is different from what I have had in awhile. If you are Up North in MI you can visit the salon.  It is called Teasers and is downtown.

Now we are just sitting doing nothing and relaxing.  This is our final night up here so we are just enjoying the quiet and taking in the freshness of the north.  It is so peaceful up here.  It is so laid back and easy going.  The only thing that is not good is today is sooo hot that you can not be outside very long.  That is hard when it is so nice up here.

Tomorrow we will make the 2 hour drive back to our regular routine.  It will be happy and sad at the same time.  We will miss my parents and the easy days, but we will be going home to our dogs and friends and all our stuff in general. 

That is really the hard part of going any where for vacation.  It is nice but then you start missing your own stuff and other things you are used to at home.  Unfortunately when you get home you start wishing you were on vacation again.  It is a viscous no win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment