About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Mother, a mentor, a business owner, an employee. I am a person I have a busy life and would like to help others deal with their busy lives.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Trying To Get Things Organized

Well we have been home for 2 days now and we are still disorganized.  we are working on cleaning and also getting ready for a yard sale, and going back to our routine next week.  Even though I have all day I feel like there is not enough time to get things done.  I have all my emails to get through, clean the house up, of course the blog, everyday stuff and hang out with my daughter.

My daughter keeps trying to distract the process with games and stuff even though she is supposed to be folding her clothes and putting them away.  She keeps trying to find other things to do other than her chores.  This is not new to me.  This is kind of like her trade mark when it comes to cleaning.  She will use any tactics to try to get out of it.  I love her but she is the queen of unclean. 

She is so special to me.  She is definitely a gift for me.  She makes me so happy and proud of her all the time.  She always amazes me with the things she can do when she puts her mind to it.  She has done so many things in her 12 years with extra curricular activities and overcoming issues at school.  Health problems have not been able to hold her back.  she is amazing.

Well I got off topic there and she is now back to taking a break.  We have so much to do by Sunday night it seems like we will never get it done.  Life can be so crazy some times.  Even with all the hours available in the day sometimes it still seems like there should be more.  Well I am off again to work on more projects.  I am working on getting the post together about the work at home opportunities that I have found.  I want to make sure I have gotten to all of them and see which ones are really working.

* I also have some advertising space if you own a company or have something you want to advertise, feel free to contact me and we can work out the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment