About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Mother, a mentor, a business owner, an employee. I am a person I have a busy life and would like to help others deal with their busy lives.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Super Busy Day

So today was busy.  We woke up late though and missed church so I was not super happy about that but the rest of the day went well.  We went and got lunch at McDonald's and won some instant prizes from the Monopoly  game going on right now.  We picked up the newspaper and got some stabilizer for the gas in the lawnmower and after many attempts it looks much better now.  Not perfect but better.  I also worked on a little laundry.

After the whole lawn thing I came inside and entered 10 codes to the online Monopoly McDonald's game which is the maximum for the day and won two free rentals on Red Box. That was fun winning two free movies so I know I have some entertainment coming in the future.  I also took the time to enter some Coke rewards points.  I am sad because I had over 100 but I didn't log in with points for too long and lost them all so now I only have 15.  I have to make sure to log them when I get them so I don't lose them again.  They have some really neat prizes and free items you can get. 

I am currently into getting all the freebies and stuff I can.  I am trying to take more advantage of these offers and see how it turns out.  I am still working on the survey sites.  I have already unsubscribed to 2 of them because they were going nowhere.   They just kept wanting you to buy stuff or subscribe to other sites not really what I am looking for.  I have a page full of them so far and still looking for which ones are the better to use.

Well even though I got some stuff done.  My vacation is over and I can not stay up late to work more so now I feel like I did not get enough done.  I am going to try to get a few more emails down before I go to bed.  Tomorrow is not going to be fun getting up early again.  Hope every one has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment