About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Mother, a mentor, a business owner, an employee. I am a person I have a busy life and would like to help others deal with their busy lives.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Still So Busy Does The Stuff Stop Coming

So today at work was crazy.  I kept making all kinds of small mistakes that were so annoying just because they were so minor yet mistakes. I did however get out an hour early so that was nice although I still didn't get home until the same time so that was not fun.  I have so much I want to get done but no time.  I have been working 6 days a week so that really cuts into my time.  The problem is that I am part-time so it does not add up to as much as you would think.  Last year I didn't even clear 20000.  So while in theory it sounds good not so much.

I must admit though that I am happy to have a job.  There are many people who are jobless so it could be worse than it really is.  I really am glad that I can sorta pay bills and take care of my daughter.  There are times my budget is more than tight.  I mean the budget is sooo tight my bills are like a muffin top spilling over, but with no job it would be even worse so I have to be positive on some level.

I am still very confused on what is going on in my life but I also know that being angry and sad all the time is not going to help anything.  I some how need to find better balance in my life.  I am so stressed all the time about how I am going to get things done it completely takes over my life and I get really emotionally drained as talked about in yesterdays post.   I need to start learning techniques to help me just let all this go and be more invilved in life instead of worrying about it so much.

Well that is my thought for today.  I need to get to my other things before bed and that will be soon since I have still not been getting much sleep trying to get it done.  Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment