About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Mother, a mentor, a business owner, an employee. I am a person I have a busy life and would like to help others deal with their busy lives.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Winding Down

We are back home now that is one of the reasons I did not post yesterday,  we were traveling home and getting reorganized.  We always seem to come back from my parents with twice as much as we went there with.   We had a good time though and it was nice to relax.  It is still weird being on vacation.  I feel like it should be the weekend already but it is not even Friday.  We still have three more days before we go back to a real schedule.

Although our schedules are anything but normal.  I work part time so my hours change all the time and I have a child so I am doing different things all the time with her or for her so it can be different each week.  It is a situation that has two sides really.  I enjoy having more time and freedom being part time but being full time I could have a set schedule and guaranteed what my pay check would be each pay day.

Pay day is always more like mystery day.  I never know what my pay will be since it is different every time.  This can be hard considering I have also had to adjust to one income.  I am currently working on ways to make some extra money.  There are a lot of different ways to do it but the hard part is making it work for you.  You really have to be patient with some of the opportunities or you will get too frustrated to make the money.  I am going to make that a future post for others who need to earn extra.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment