About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Mother, a mentor, a business owner, an employee. I am a person I have a busy life and would like to help others deal with their busy lives.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Working Hard And Getting Nowhere

So I have been doing the survey thing and it is actually getting very overwhelming.  My inbox is filling up faster than I can do the surveys.  I have over 500 emails now and every time I take one there seems to be about 10 more that show up.  I am still on ones that arrived on Tuesday and here it is Saturday so it takes a lot of patience. 

I still have not found my favorite yet but I have found a few that I am not a big fan of.  It is hard to qualify for the surveys or they are really long and seem to go nowhere.  I started on last night and after like 45 minutes it still kept going and I was only 50% done.  I finally gave up and went to bed since it was 3 AM.  I can say for sure that if you are a person who needs sleep then you may want to think about this before you do it.  Or if you can not sit still for long periods I would not recommend this to you either.

I am going to get back to work now so that I can come up with my favorite list and pass it on to my readers. This is my last real day of vacation so I also want to do some other stuff as well.  Tomorrow we will be getting ready for a new work week and we have Church in the morning so no staying up too late tonight either.

No comments:

Post a Comment