About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Mother, a mentor, a business owner, an employee. I am a person I have a busy life and would like to help others deal with their busy lives.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sad News

This will probably be a short post but wanted to share.  I was trying to share being pregnant and be honest about my experience.  Well the sad truth is it does not look good and I will probably not be able to continue.

I have not known for even a month so that lessons the blow a little but it is still hard to think about all the same.  As I am single and older I will not have another opportunity for this experience again.  It is hard to process that idea.  I do however have a beautiful 15 year old daughter and I will continue to  be the best mom to her that I know how and that will never change

No comments:

Post a Comment