About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Mother, a mentor, a business owner, an employee. I am a person I have a busy life and would like to help others deal with their busy lives.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Empty

Most days are ok.  Some days are really good.  Some days honestly suck a whole lot.  I know this is life and everyone good and bad days.  The reality is how every one deals with each.  I do not always have a perky disposition.  I some times feel like the universe is laughing at me.  Most days I can handle the days I have.  Usually it is just a day.  Then there are days like today.

I don't know what it is or really how to explain it to be honest.  There are just days where no matter what I do or do not do I feel like I am wasting the day.  Like I am just burning time until something happens.  I am not sure what it means.  I know I need to get out more and be around other people but sometimes even then I have this feeling so I am not even sure what it is.

I just call it the empty.  It is when my mind and soul has just used up everything I have I guess.  The next day it is gone and I go about my day and deal with what come but on the days the empty is here it is like the world around me has nothing else to offer me.  I stare at the internet and there is nothing I want to look up or know anymore.  I mean really nothing on the internet?  But that is the empty, it is void of anything useful at the time.

Then tomorrow will come and I have stuff to do and the empty will be full and I will not have time to worry about anything else because I will have too much to worry about.

I know this was off topic of what we have been talking about but it was on my mind so I needed to vent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment