About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Mother, a mentor, a business owner, an employee. I am a person I have a busy life and would like to help others deal with their busy lives.

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Make a Commitment To Pay

In my last post I discussed the first step to getting out of debt and saving money.  Hopefully you have at least started putting together your debt down payment book.  I hope at this point you have a clear picture of what you are working with.

Now that you have seen the number it is time to start tackling what you can pay.  I know that having no extra money makes this part tough but you CAN do it.  I know because I am doing it right now.  You have to decide right now what you are going to commit to.  I do not care if it is $1, $5 or $50.  Right now you are making a decision about how much extra you are going to pay to a bill each week.  Yes I said each week.  It can be done and in future posts I will tell you how you can make extra money easily to put toward this.

Right now I just want you to make the commitment.  I personally chose $20.  It is a high number but it is what I chose.  Each week I pay $20 to the bill that needs to be worked on tight then.  This is not extra to every bill you are just committing to pay this amount to one bill so that makes it more achievable.

That is it for today.  I want you to look at what you can do.  Again if it is only $1.00 then that is where you start.  You may have to even buy one less pop during the week but you got this.  I make less than $18000 a year and I have picked $20 so I know you have $1 some where.

I happy to be on this journey with you and sharing what I have learned.  I know we can do this together.  You got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment