About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Mother, a mentor, a business owner, an employee. I am a person I have a busy life and would like to help others deal with their busy lives.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Getting My Clean On

So after sleeping in today we got up at 10.30 then went got breakfast.  Then we cam home and got to work hard core.  We were scrubbing things like crazy and we got things going pretty well.  We got a lot of stuff cleaned up that has been needing done for awhile.  We moved into this house but my parents never moved their stuff out so it has been a challenge to deal with their stuff and ours so working on getting it out today was great.

We also had to do our regular chores too.  Of course today made for 2x everything.  Especially dishes.  We are pulling out all the dishes to get them cleaned up and get out the ones we don't need.  We still have baby dishes from when I was a baby in this house so it is a lot of work.  I do feel a good sense of accomplishment while I am getting this stuff done.  I will be really happy when I can get all of my stuff in here.  It has been hard without my stuff to use. 

I really miss having my own stuff.  We have been using my parents stuff for the last year.  I can not wait to get back to using my own things.  I miss sooo much of my stuff.  I keep finding stuff in the still packed boxes.  That only makes me work harder to make room for it.  Well it is getting later and I still have some stuff to take care of so I am going to be done for tonight.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment