About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Mother, a mentor, a business owner, an employee. I am a person I have a busy life and would like to help others deal with their busy lives.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 2 of Savings Apps

As promised I am continuing my posts about apps that are for shopping.  I really like the apps because they are very convenient.  I just have to remember my phone and I can save.  I am not saying that I don't still use coupons but apps can also be used with coupons and I generally do the worst shopping mistake and shop on a whim instead of being prepared.

For today's topic we will discuss the key ring app.  I like this app because you can put all your savings cards in one place.  Instead of having a million loyalty cards in your wallet you can put them all on your phone.  In addition to this for some of the stores it will even tell you the savings that are going on for that store.  You can even join other programs that may not have a card but that Key Ring has partnered with.  It is very helpful in getting your savings at your favorite stores.

I have been using it for awhile now and it has been a life saver.  Sometimes I have had to grab a set of spare keys or I am driving a different car and then I don't have my card.  I may even just be going for a short trip so I don't grab my wallet and that means no card.  It is very frustrating to lose points or discounts because I forgot it.  Nothing like not getting the sales items because you forgot your card.

That is why this app is so great.  It clears up your wallet space which is nice for putting other things in there and it makes it less bulky.  That is a bonus in itself.  One thing any body can use is more space and less clutter.  I know I am happy that way.  If you are a multiple loyalty card holder this is a must have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment