About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Mother, a mentor, a business owner, an employee. I am a person I have a busy life and would like to help others deal with their busy lives.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Something Different

So I am doing something different.  I am trying something new for health care.  It is called Oil Pulling.  It is where you swish oil (coconut is recommended) in your mouth for 20 minutes.  It is supposed to help whiten teeth and pull out toxins.  I have no idea if it works or not but I figure it can not hurt considering coconut oil is supposed to be healthy any way.

So the idea is to swish a tablespoon of oil around your mouth for 20 minutes.  This is a lot of oil and time so I decided on Sunday to do a teaspoon for as long as I could.  I tried to melt it a little before hand in the teaspoon but that was not really a good plan it was a drippy so I just put it in my mouth and began to swish.


I do not even think I made it 5 minutes.  It was sad really.  I have not done it since because it is not part of my routine but plan to do it again tonight.  I did notice my teeth felt different after I did it though.  I am not sure of any toxin release but there are people that swear by this.  I am going to update you as I keep trying it.  I think this time I am going to put some in a cup and melt it a little in the microwave because swishing lumpy coconut oil is not fun.

Keep checking back to see how this goes. Plus check out my posts on saving money and paying down debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment