About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Mother, a mentor, a business owner, an employee. I am a person I have a busy life and would like to help others deal with their busy lives.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

A Quick Update

So I have taken a couple days off as I was busy and I was not really sure what to write.  So here is a quick update on my weight loss journey.  I am off to a rocky start to be honest.  I have not been eating to healthy and still haven't gone to the gym.  We have been very busy and I just have not felt like it.  Not to mention I fell and have bruises every where so I am completely sore.

I really do want to get some improvement going I just need to get the motivation.  I will get there I am not discourage yet.  I am however extremely tired so this will be my post for today.  On a side note almost everyone has gotten their power restored from the storm.  I have learned some new things, my next house will have a fire place or some type of alternate heat source and I need to not rely on power so much because I could be with out it.  Maybe I will invest in solar power energy for my next house too.  Have a great Sunday Tomorrow and I will be back with more tidbits to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment