About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Mother, a mentor, a business owner, an employee. I am a person I have a busy life and would like to help others deal with their busy lives.

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Lets Do a Restart

     So it has been awhile since I posted.  My heart just was not into anything for a long time.  Life was such a battle and I really just didn't have it in me to life.  Now don't get me wrong, I do not want to die or harm myself at all.  I just didn't have the energy to try anymore.  It was so energy draining just to be.  I was sad about everything.  I lost my marriage, my house, most of my family had turned against me, I hated my job, my daughter was still struggling, you name it I was just going thru it and the motions to make it each day.  

    I just wasn't in a great head space.  everything seemed like a chore.  I hid in my house, I just went to work to pay my bills and then whatever I had to do to survive. It has been a long road but I am slowly getting back to some sort of normal.  I am planning to get back to my blogging and hopefully it is helpful to some people out there

No comments:

Post a Comment