About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Mother, a mentor, a business owner, an employee. I am a person I have a busy life and would like to help others deal with their busy lives.

Sunday, March 5, 2023

The Thoughts That Come

    So when life hits it is really hard sometimes.  You get flooded with so many emotions.  Things just do not seem to be real.  You just start thinking about random things.  Your brain just starts processing some things and you really have no control over what it is thinking.  It brings a waive of ideas, memories, things that you should do, and the things you didn't do.

    Brains are a funny thing.  They do their own thing sometimes and you just can not control where it goes.  You smile at some things and tears form about others.  After awhile you can gain control of it and get it focused on what you want. Maybe it is work and maybe it is learning.  The thoughts do not last long they are little blips of time. 

    Whatever your brains focuses on today. I hope that it is something good.  I hope in that space you get to go through some good memories, or maybe you get to get hit with the most genius idea yet.  Where ever your mind goes today, I hope it makes for a good day.





No comments:

Post a Comment