About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Mother, a mentor, a business owner, an employee. I am a person I have a busy life and would like to help others deal with their busy lives.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Long Day Over

Today was a long day.  One coworker has been out of town for family issues and another one is only part time.  That left 2 of us to run the office even though we had enough patients to fill the whole schedule.  It is exhausting to say the least.

I got extra tired part way through the day.  It was a challenge  getting the work done to say the least.  I wish there was two of me sometimes.  One to go to work and one to stay home and get this stuff done.  I am not a fan of house work at all.  It is not a secret either.  If I currently had the money I would sooo pay someone to clean for me.


Image result for images of tired
I think if you can afford extra help go for it.  Just because you get some help doesn't mean anything bad about you.  It means you were smart enough to know your limits but still get stuff done.  Getting stuff done means you know what's up in life.  Especially if you h ave any type of health issues.  You really deserve to relax and get some help.  Plus if that is how someone makes their money then you are making it so they can buy groceries or gas for their car so definitely a good thing.

So this post was not planned and went a little here and there but that is kind of the idea of this blog.  I just write about what comes to mind and hope it helps some one else maneuver their day, or just feel better about the choices they make.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment